2012-03-15

Lots of Kitchen Inspiration - Köksinspiration i massor

I am fixing my kitchen, and have been searching the net for inspiration. I'm not a big cook, so I want my kitchen to be compact and efficient, with everything within reach, like the Swedish kitchens use to be in the 1950s. I don't want to run around for ingredients, or back and forth between kitchen sink and stove. 
   

Also - I want my washing up and cooking areas separated from the dining space, so the kitchen below is really perfect: separated but still visually connected to the dining room on the other side of the open shelves (right). Picture above left via, and right via 


I'm aware this kind of "lab kitchen" isn't really trendy right now, so here comes a bunch of others that my inspire you. Any preference? Picture above via   

Picture above left by Katie Quinn Davies , and right via 

Picture above left from Abigal Ahearn, and right by Katie Quinn Davies  

Picture above left unknown, and right via 

Picture above left via, and right by Katie Quinn Davies 

Picture above left unknown, and right via via

Picture above left unknown, and right via and via

Picture above left unknown, and right by Katie Quinn Davies  

Picture above via

Picture above left via Agent Bauer, and right unknown 

Picture above left via, and right via 

Picture above left via, and right via

Picture above left via, and right from Agent Bauer 
Pin It