2011-07-09

Färgklanger: sommar i turkos, gult och lila

When I started to blog, I wanted to write about things that inspire me (like every other blogger, I know ;-). I also wanted to write about trends and other things that could be useful in class (yes, I give interior design courses) and things that would inspire my clients. Adding this new feature Creative Color Combinations is along that line: I want to show off some great, fun or daring color combinations. This is much needed in a country where we don't dare to use other colors than black and white when we decorate our homes. Well, maybe not true: at Christmas we redecorate our homes in red, red, red. And for Easter, every home turns yellow. Kind of.... Now, for a change - check out these colors. Fellow country men - do you dare? 

Första inlägget i min nya serie Färgkombinationer: en somrig kombination av turkos, gult och lila. Vågar du pröva en liknande färgkombination? I sovrummet?  
I am not sure where this pic comes from. If you know the source, please let me know. Thanks. 
.................
Check out my other blog Wabi Sabi Style here.
TRANSLATION (well, sort of...)